Rarely do I talk about any organization other than MinisterSearch, but I do like to share resources that churches should be aware of.
I have great relationships with several of the executives at Fellowship Technologies and MANY of our clients use Fellowship One. Fellowship One is the premiere church management software, and I strongly encourage churches to consider the application.
They have offered a discount for us to share with you for the Dynamic Church Conference – Please use the PROMOTIONAL CODE – IMPACT when registering and let me know what you think about the conference and product.
The Dynamic Church Conference (DC10) will be held May 12-14, 2010, at Prestonwood Baptist Church in Plano, Texas. DC10 is a three-day educational event focused on teaching users and developers how to effectively leverage Fellowship One. DC10 will educate and inspire churches to impact their ministries through complete utilization Fellowship One.
The goal for DC10 is to educate and inspire churches so they can impact their ministries through Fellowship One. Here are a few reasons you should attend DC10…
• Lower Cost… Register for just $249 — that’s less than half the cost of previous years! (Use the promo code IMPACT prior to March 31st to get $50 off the registration fee!)
• Education focused… DC10 will feature 60 education sessions across six tracks, 40 breakout sessions and a Consulting Lab staffed with computers and Fellowship One experts
• Dynamic Speakers… Check out featured presenters
• Developer Track… Geared specifically to application and web gurus wanting to extend the power of Fellowship One, register now for just $99
• Networking… DC10 Meet & Greet, Networking Lunch and panel discussions offer great opportunities to hear how other churches are utilizing Fellowship One to grow their ministries